About the company
This global consumer durables company has created some of the industry's biggest brands and plays a market leading role in one of Australia's most critical growth sectors. Servicing traditional hardware, trade, DDS / Mass and grocery channels with local and global manufacturing, the business has built its' market share on the back of high quality product, which is why it has become a brand of choice for its industry segment. As the result of growth, an opportunity has become available for a Senior Brand Manager to join this Melbourne based team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role combines strategic planning, insights and marketing communications & will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. As Senior Brand Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of products selling into hardware and trade channels. Candidates will need to have a strong brand manager background and a developed ability to make insightful recommendations for the brand strategy + innovation opportunities. It is also essential that candidates have substantial stakeholder management skills, in order to work effectively across the various segments of the business and drive collaboration.
- Drive the strategic vision and brand strategy for your portfolio, maximising all resources to ensure optimum ROI
- Execute the marketing plan & activities across all channels to market; hardware & trade
- Evolve & deliver the digital consumer strategy
- Lead and support the launch of any new NPD into the APAC region; COGS, margin, packaging, labelling, quality etc.
- Support the National Sales team with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations and where needed
- Communicate current market trends and consumer insights to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise and manage agency partners
- Stakeholder management, both locally and globally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.