About the company:
Six Degrees Executive have been exclusively retained to recruit a Senior Brand Manager for a global company with a portfolio of market leading brands in food category. With a focus on recyclable packaging, new product development pipelines, and strong retailer relationships they are in a fantastic position for growth. To help lead this growth, our client is seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial marketer to help develop and grow their brands in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis.
This role would suit a high achieving Brand Manager or a Senior Brand Manager looking to work in a more agile environment with less red tape and more autonomy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in, or passion for, the FMCG food industry
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar
- Experience working closely with a global team, ideally whilst working in a small, autonomous local team
- Success in launching new brands and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
- Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button ASAP. For more information, or a confidential discussion about this role, please call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110.