Our client is a category leader within the FMCG space. They are a truly global, well renowned FMCG blue chip organisation. They have a diverse product range across multiple grocery categories with enviable market share.
About the role
As Senior Brand Manager, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will also manage a direct report.
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Brand Manager with previous Tier 1 company experience looking to accelerate their career progression.
Our client is also open to offering sponsorship to candidates with relevant overseas experience.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Senior Brand Manager role in FMCG, preferably with a large Tier 1 organisation
* Strong experience with brand growth/increasing brand penetration
* A willingness/interest to work in other markets outside of Aus/NZ in the future, would be advantageous
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
* People management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kieran Coen on (02) 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.