Our client is a tertiary institution committed to delivering excellence in education, services and community engagement. They have an appetite to further develop their markeitng and communications to increase brand positioning and reputation, and as such, they are now searching for a Senior Brand Manager to join their high performing team.
This is a newly created role for the organisation, and takes ownership over the reinvigoration of their external and internal brand. The role is responsible for creating and embedding the brand architecture, developing the brand policies and guidelines and communicating both across a wide range of stakeholders. The role is also responsible for working across the organisation to bring all existing versions of visual brand into a master brand, which will be rolled out internally through workshops and communication channels. This is a highly strategic role taking ownership of all elements of a nationally recognised brand and be the Brand Expert for the organisation.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or similar field experience
- Extensive experience developing and embedding complex brand guidelines and policies
- End to end brand management experience in a services based environment
- Proven experience merging multiple visual identities into streamlined brand
- Experience facilitating brand workshops for internal audiences
- Ability to set up governance and policy
Please click the apply now button or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.