Our client is an Australian FMCG business with a portfolio of loved brands and products throughout the grocery channel. The business is evolving and there are lots of opportunities to continue to drive innovation across their portfolios. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager, or Brand Manager that is looking for their next step.
About the role
Reporting to the Category Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio, including the P&L with the mandate being to build and evolve these brand stories & work creatively to maintain strong market presence. A highly developed ability to take market insights and innovate is vital to success in the role- our client are looking for a marketer who can think outside of the box and drive brand engagement and NPD innovation looking at gaps within the category.
- Develop, enhance and drive brand image, positioning and message to market
- Ensure the integrity of the brands across ATL and BTL communications
- Develop and execute PR plans, events, NPD launch plans
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Target key partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Manage end to end NPD through stage gate
- Work closely and support the sales team and other key internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a Brand Management role within an FMCG business
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively work cross-functionally
- Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
- Comfortable and agile in working in an environment with limited systems and processes
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of drawing insights and recommendations efficiently
- Be innovative, action focused and know how to deliver results quickly. We want you to experiment!
- Strong commercial acumen
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Jo Krause on 03 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.