About the company
Our client is one of the Australia's leading premium alcohol companies who are driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. They are currently seeking a highly organised, experienced and proactive Senior Brand Manager to champion the Masterbrand and manage 2 direct reports as the business continues to expand in both local and global markets.
About the role
- Brilliantly develop and implement innovative global marketing strategies for assigned brands that will make an impact, support brand and drive sales
- Develop and launch a 12 month pipeline of brand initiatives across partnerships, sponsorships and events, holding ownership of all brand communications
- Manage and lead the development of the visitor journey at the in-house cellar door
- Manage the execution of marketing plans for NPD
- Develop, manage, audit and approval of POSM and any customer facing collateral
- Approve the big partnership properties generated by the Partnerships Manager
- Ensure the brand toolkit is kept up-to date
- Engage and influence stakeholders internally and externally at all levels including agencies as well as senior leadership team.
- People Management:
- Coach, develop and motivate your direct reports
- Elevate execution standards across the marketing team
- 5+ years of FMCG Brand Management experience specific to alcohol or beverages
- Degree qualified in Business
- Results focused with the ability to influence and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Premium Brands Experience
- People management experience
- MOST importantly, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven by the opportunities that the role may present you!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Jo Krause on 8613 3512