About the role
This adrenaline filled Senior Brand Manager role is not for the faint hearted! Partnering with one of the world's most recognised businesses in sea, ski and road based products, this is THE dream role for the innovative & strategy champion marketer. Your objective, Simple. Make this the destination for all consumers across Australia & New Zealand, through first to market campaigns you will bring your creative flair to the table building brand strategies and go to market plans, lifting awareness & ensure the fear of missing out is real!
- Manage and lead the entire end to end marketing and brand plans supporting the APAC priorities - strategic and hands on role
- Build nurturing and customer facing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally such as global teams, retailers, dealerships and agencies
- Be the regional brand expert ensuring product knowledge spread within the local teams
- Lead consumer and customer facing events, building brand awareness and product buzz.
- Drive business growth and brand equity through paid and earned media, promotional planning and customer engagement activities
- An ambitious,entrepreneurial mindset balancing a strategic and collaborative approach - hitting key business and brand objectives
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Brand/Product or Marketing Manager
- A background within a high-profile retail brand skilled in building a brand strategy within a global organisation
- Proven success using disruptive and contempoary marketing strategies to build market share
- Outstanding business acumen with the ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcome
- Agile, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
- CBD Fringe
- Lead a globally recognised portfolio and reduce that red tape
- Genuine domestic & international career opportunities
- Travel to NZ, Asia and North America
- High performing & business loyal team
- Promote, play and utility all within one portfolio
Don't wait, take the jump! APPLY NOW or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential career discussion.