About the business
Our client's purpose is to create and inspire food that people love! Home to iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and are a household staple for the weekly shop. Renowned for their sustained growth in fresh and chilled meat they are a business driven by their Australian roots driven to stay in front of their competitors.
Passionate about the sustainable journey of their brands and products and believe in taking responsibility to look after our planet, striving to work in a manner to minimises impact to the environment
About the brand and role
The Senior Brand Manager will be a multi-functional, highly skilled, hands-on FMCG marketing professional who has extensive skills in digital brand building. You will lead and grow a premium portfolio within the businesses largest brand, sitting within the fresh and chilled meat category.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will own, develop and lead the strategic brand responsibilities, delivering against set brand metrics as well as budgeted annual volume, margin and sales objectives.
You are currently working as a Senior Brand Manager or an experienced Brand Manager within the consumer goods industry. You have a digital flair with proven strategy success and are looking to join a mid-sized business with a focus on local produce & innovation.
- Previous brand management experience within a consumer goods company, food industry is highly regarded.
- Proven success creating and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media.
- Strengths working on a local strategy with strong focus around creation and innovation
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills with strong project management
- Proficient with MS Office, IRI/Nielsen and Quantium with strong numeracy skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline - Business, Marketing, Communications
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!