About the Company
Our client is a well-regarded global food manufacturing business who are a market leader in their space. Their portfolio consists of a variety of quality, well recognised brands which are sold through multiple sales channels. Due to recent acquisition and growth, they now have an opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team, looking after a portfolio of brands within their food service channel.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Senior Brand Manager will have full responsibility for a portfolio of brands within their food service channel. This role will be pivotal in ensuring successful growth across the portfolio and channel. Key responsibilities include:
Strategic brand and channel planning for Food Service, working closely with internal sales team and distributors.
- Full budget and P&L responsibility.
- Develop the innovation pipeline and lead NPD projects from ideation through to delivery, which includes stakeholder & project management to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Act as a conduit between, Sales and Marketing, R&D, manufacturing and supply chain to ensure everyone is working collaboratively to achieve business objectives and timelines.
- Manage agency partners to develop brand communication collateral to support the sales team.
Skills & Experience
- Prior Brand Management experience within food or consumer goods, ideally with exposure to B2C channels.
- Previously led NPD projects from ideation through to delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Results driven and high commercial acumen.
- Team player, who collaborates well in a team environment.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.