Our client is a global player with well-known brands in the personal care category within FMCG. They are a well renowned FMCG blue chip organisation. They have a diverse product range across multiple grocery categories with enviable market share.
About the role
As Senior Brand Manager, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will also manage a direct report.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Brand Manager or a high performing, ambitious Brand Manager.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Senior Brand Manager role in FMCG in the Australian/NZ market
* Experience managing sponsorships would be highly beneficial
* Strong experience with brand growth/increasing brand penetration
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
* People management skills
To be considered for this role please click APPLY asap or call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.