About the company:
Our client is a global company with a portfolio of locally and globally owned products in alcohol. They have significant investment and are now looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial Senior Brand Marketer to help develop and grow their brands in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager looking to work in a more agile environment with less red tape and more autonomy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position
- Strong experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
- Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
- People management experience is critical to the role
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button ASAP. For more information, or a confidential discussion about this role, please call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110.