About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space, with a suite of much loved brands in their portfolio. They are market leaders across multiple categories thanks to their heritage brands that continue to innovate to meet changing consumer needs.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Manager will be manage a global consumer goods portfolio currently in a strong growth period. You will be responsible for building the 2020 range and present into retailers as well as manage the execution of 2019 TTL campaigns.
Please note: a three or four day per week option may be available for the right candidate.
- Develop annual marketing plans, working closely with the regional office across
- Building 2020 range and make recommendations across pricing and promotions
- Track promotional and sales activity
- Manage A+P spend
- Mentor junior team member
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience within a similar role or 5+ years within a consumer goods or FMCG environment at a Brand Manager level
- Experience working with a fast paced, fluid and nimble environment and the ability to be adaptable
- Experience in developing TTL campaigns to both ATL (predominately TVC) and digital/social content production
- Experience managing P&L
- Experience working with retailers and able to create leading trade campaigns
Internally, the culture is fun, innovative, fast paced, nimble, collaborative and creative. The business believes in career growth and development as well as promoting from within. They look for natural leaders who can take on this role within the wider team to support with their learning and development.
You will be an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and passionate brand marketer who thinks outside the box and enjoys working within a team and getting your hands dirty. You will be a naturally strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management, negotiation and relationship building skills. You will be adaptable in your nature and have strong problem solving and project management skill, you will be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities whilst maintaining good attention to detail and a high quality of work.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Category or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!