About the company
Our client is an award winning, global organisation in the lifestyle products space with locations in the UK, USA and Asia. They are currently in a growth phase and enjoy a position as a market leader in their space thanks to their unique and innovative brands and products, which are all designed and produced in-house.
About the role
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for developing brand plans for key brands as well as emerging brands within the portfolio to be launched in local and international markets. The key brand being the largest brand for the business globally.
A key focus of the role will be to work with the broader marketing team to identify opportunities for product development based on market analysis and oversee the development in conjunction with the Product Team. You will act as the guardian of the brands to ensure the activations both locally and internationally are in line with objectives and brand vision as well as meeting targets.
- Identify category development opportunities based on thorough analysis of competitor and retailer landscapes, working with the product team to develop this into a new offering
- Develop brand strategy and DNA and development plans
- Manage budget planning, P&L and margins
- Work with international brand teams to ensure plans are being implemented effectively
- Manage agency partners
- Manage the global launch calendar
- Conduct post implementation analysis to identify optimisation opportunities
- Manage the production of TVC and digital content
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience within a similar role or 5+ years within a consumer goods or FMCG environment at a Brand Manager level
- Experience working with a fast paced, fluid and nimble environment and the ability to be adaptable
- Experience with NPD working with stage gate or similar
- Exposure to both ATL (predominately TVC) and digital/social content production
- Experience managing P&L
- Prior people management experience with well developed leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience working with retailers and able to create leading trade campaigns.
- Brand building capabilities including development of DNA and supporting storytelling.
Internally, the culture is fun, innovative, fast paced, nimble, collaborative and creative. The business believes in career growth and development as well as promoting from within. They look for natural leaders who can take on this role within the wider team to support with their learning and development.
You will be an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and passionate brand marketer who thinks outside the box and enjoys working within a team and getting your hands dirty. You will be a naturally strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management, negotiation and relationship building skills. You will be adaptable in your nature and have strong problem solving and project management skill, you will be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities whilst maintaining good attention to detail and a high quality of work.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!