About the company
Our client is a privately owned FMCG business who are vertically integrated and have strong local and global footprint. Based in Melbourne, they have a rich history of quality and brand loyalty and pride themselves on their commitment to implement new technologies and initiatives to reduce their environmental impact through the supply chain and lifecycle of products. Having a portfolio of strong brands, the commercial team are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager who can continue to grow the business by building and managing a portfolio of successful brands whilst harnessing the power of human connection to deliver performance amongst a longstanding and loyal team.
About the role
Contribute to the marketing strategy to drive growth and profitability of a set portfolio, across all channels (retail and food service) under multiple brands. Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working collaboratively with the commercial, innovation and operations teams to develop and implement effective marketing strategy and plans incorporating; brand, communication, new product development and promotional activation to build brand equity and drive profitable growth.
- Brand strategy, planning and management
- Consumer engagement (insights, data & analytics)
- Communication Strategy Development & Implementation (TTL)
- Foster innovation through driving the development of a robust pipeline of NPD, aligned with the brand strategy and category insights
- Manage channel diversification (Retail, Foodservice, Marketplace etc.)
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing / Commerce / Business
- 3+ years' experience in strategic brand management / portfolio management within FMCG
- New product development experience, from introduction phase through to commercialisation
- Lead end to end marketing initiatives from concept through to execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Agency management skills
- Strong consumer mindset
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Highly commercial and ROI focused
- Private label/food service experience desirable but not essential
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lucy Garrido on (03) 8613 3564 for a confidential discussion.