About the business
Our client is one of the world's leading food companies, operating in more than 100 countries and marketing more than 100 household brands. Within Australia, they have a varied portfolio of highly successful consumer brands and an aggressive growth agenda, supported by a healthy A&P. They offer excellent flexibility and extensive training and development that may lead to international opportunities. A rare opportunity has now become available for a Senior Brand Manager to join the business on a 12-month contract!
*4 day options available for the right candidate.
About the role
As Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for the full marketing mix (i.e. Product, Place, Price, Promotion), for 2 key brands in the brand portfolio. This includes;
- Development of annual and 3-year brand plans including analysis and recommendations for all aspects of the marketing mix including the NPD funnel
- Development and implementation of all ATL and BTL activities
- Brand tracking and marketing analysis
- Working with the global team to localize across NPD, packaging, format, GTM activations, price, promotions and marketing communications
- Leading and developing 1x ABM
- Leading Category & Range Reviews with key retailers
To be successful in this role you are an open, candid and innovative Senior Brand Manager able to demonstrate the traction you have gained through strong planning, execution orientation, and powerful communication programs.
You Will Also Have The Following
- Ideally 5+ years brand management experience within FMCG
- Experience in developing brand plans with proven commercial results (ROI)
- Proven experience managing a large A&P budget
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Strong leadership experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Maya Wettenhall on 8613 3510.