About the company
Our client is a multi-national FMCG snacking business with a prestigious portfolio of brands leading the way in sustainable production and responsiveness to consumer needs. The business has recently completed a corporate restructure globally and created a holistic brand identity. This remains aligned to the family values of their ownership but sits at the forefront of innovation and growth in their markets. Embarking on this change has created some exciting opportunities for senior executive talent to steer the implementation and next phase of the business evolution. One of these roles will be leading the commercial operations, brand strategy and channel development in the local Australian market. This is a unique role profile that provides significant scope internationally with a sophisticated and dynamic business.
About the role
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will manage four key brands in market across ANZ within a high growth and dynamic category. The role will see you working closely with the global head office to deliver market insights, define and execute the local strategy and brand plans to deliver topline growth. You will have the opportunity to launch new NPD to market and will work closely with agency partners to launch new TTL campaigns.
Key skills + experience
- This role would be a great fit for a seasoned Brand Manager ready to take a step up into a Senior Brand Manager role, or someone who is currently operating at this level with experience operating within both large scale and SME style FMCG environments
- Exceptional project management skills, with experience with managing and launching NPD projects
- Prior TTL campaign experience, working closely with agency partners
- Well-developed communication skills, with experience working with global stakeholders and third parties
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field eg. Marketing or Communications
- Experience working with Nielsen / IRI
Note: this role could potentially be either Sydney or Melbourne based, depending on the candidate preference
You will be a world class communicator with the ability to engage with stakeholders across the business and at all levels and understand the nuances of partnering with global stakeholders. You will be a strong project manager with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines comfortably. You will enjoy working within a dynamic and fast moving, tight knit team environment
You will have an entrepreneurial nature and results driven approach. You will be adaptable and comfortable being hands on in a role. You will enjoy working within a team as well as being autonomous.
How to apply
Click the "APPLY NOW" button to submit your CV for review or connect with Natalie Rogers for more information on 8613 3577. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to exploring new opportunities, feel free to connect on Linked In or sign up to our job alerts via the Six Degrees website.