About the company
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and harbours an extensive portfolio of some of the most iconic beverage brands globally. Strongly driven by principle; they offer a fun, energetic, results driven culture with the vision to form lasting connections with consumers all over the world. Due to growth within the business, the company is currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their dynamic and innovative marketing team.
About the role
This Senior Brand Manager role will be challanged to drive category growth through innovation and creative integrated campaigns. You will be working on end to end brand planning and strategy creation, finding creative ways to share stories and experiences to build connections with Australian consumers and retailers. Providing a high level of autonomy and exploration, this role requires a fun, creative, commerical and strong project manager to join the team!
- Develop the overall Brand Strategy for your portfolio specfic to retail and foodservice; short and long term plans
- Develop ATL& BTL campaigns that will increase brand awareness, consideration, penetration and sales, including developing the digital & social media strategies
- Lead cross functional project teams
- Conduct market research where appropriate to deliver key consumers insights in the identification of opportunities to drive growth
- Partner with the Channel & Category teams to ensure alignment between Marketing with selling activities
- Full P&L responsibility
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
Culture is paramount to our client, they strongly believe that their greatest strength is their people and accordingly look to recruit where they see significant potential. To succeed in this role, you will be;
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- An analytically minded and creative strategic thinker who is passionate about innovation and all things FMCG
- Driven to challenge and push the boundaries to truly influence the direction of the category
- Exceptional at relationship building and able to build rapport quickly, and influence both internally and externally with stakeholder at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable and comfortable getting your hands dirty, working within a nimble and agile marketing team
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceedingly positive in attitude; you will harbour a growth mindset and be able to face challenge with ease
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.