About the company
Our client is one of the Australia's leading premium alcohol companies who are driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. They are currently in an exciting growth phase and are bringing on board a Senior Brand Manager to support as they grow their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the SBM will be responsible for managing one direct report as well as a number of exciting projects including managing an online media partnerships, a retail pop up activation as well as an NPD gifting project.
Please note: A four day per week option is available for the right candidate
- 5+ years of FMCG Brand Management experience specific to alcohol or beverages
- Degree qualified in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Results focused with the ability to influence and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Premium Brands Experience
- Experience with activation management
- People management experience
- MOST importantly, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven by the opportunities that the role may present you!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Natalie Rogers on 8613 3577 for more information