About the company
Our client is a major FMCG business within the globally and within the Australian market. They boast a suite of market leading brands across multiple categories. There is now an opportunity to join their highly engaged team during a busy and exiting time within the business to drive major projects across heritage and much-loved brands.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the SBM will own a multi brand portfolio, driving strategy development across the full marketing mix and owning portfolio management as well as the management of a direct report. You will sit in a 360 role, owning price and promotional strategies, TTL communications development as well as innovation pipeline development and NPD management.
- Lead development of brand strategy and portfolio planning
- Own pricing and portfolio management
- Develop innovation pipeline and oversee NPD management vi
- Own the full marketing mix and manage agency partners
- Drive execution of price and promo strategies to drive market share
- Manage A+P budget
- Manage, develop and mentor a direct report.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience sitting in a 360 Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager role within the FMCG space, preferably within food or beverage
- NPD + Innovation experience within FMCG via stage gate
- Exceptional stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to build relationships and influence
- Exposure to P+L management and A+P management
- Tertiary qualification in either Business, Marketing / Commerce
You will be a passionate, driven and consumer centric candidate with a hands on approach who is analytically and commercially minded. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional team environment and taking ownership acting as a project lead, leveraging your relationship building, stakeholder management and influence skills to deliver results.
You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to manage change and ambiguity and work effectively within a fast paced, collaborative dynamic team environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV or contact Natalie Rogers for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category - feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts or connect via Linked In.