Our client is an Australian FMCG business with a portfolio of loved brands and products throughout the grocery channel. The business is evolving and there are lots of opportunities to continue to drive innovation across their existing portfolios as well as identify new categories that make sense for their business and deliver strong commercial growth. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager, who has strong innovation and project management skills who is looking for a high profile role within a business.
About the role
Reporting to the Category Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing an existing innovation pipeline that is schedule to launch mid next year with the mandate to managing product develop, build the branding and develop go to market plans to support the launch next year. Alongside of this, you will work on growth projects, essentially responsible for identifying and building out robust business & new category propositions as well as looking at any potential merger / acquisition prospects. A highly developed ability to take market & category insights and innovate is vital to success in the role. Our client is looking for a marketer who can think outside of the box and drive strong brand engagement and work cross functionally with key stakeholders and manage a number of projects at anyone time.
- Identify category opportunities and build robust business plans to support your recommendation
- Develop, enhance and drive brand positioning and message to market
- Manage NPD from ideation through stage gate process
- Develop and execute PR plans, brand, events to support launch plans
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Target key partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Work closely and support the sales team and other key internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a Brand Management role within an FMCG business
- Must have strong innovation, growth experience identifying adjacent opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and agile in working in an environment with limited systems and processes
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of drawing insights and recommendations efficiently
- Be innovative, action focused and know how to deliver results quickly. We want you to experiment!
- Strong commercial acumen
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Jo Krause on 03 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.