About the company
Our client is a dynamic, fast moving Australian owned retail brand who are always on the forefront of communications and product development. The brand has strong, unique positioning in market and they intrinsically understand and connect with their loyal consumer base. They have dynamic and entrepreneurial internal culture and a team of passionate, consumer and brand centric marketers. Due to an exciting period of growth with new campaigns and products launching to market, there is an opportunity to join the business within an initial 3-6 month contract with potential for extension or permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Manager, will be responsible for executing the brand plan, leading of national brand campaigns and product launches. This hands on role will see you as the key agency liaison for social media, PR and media and working with internal teams to manage the development of assets and content for local markets.
Key projects in the role will be the launch of new national campaigns, community engagement projects, new product launches with a new major brand partner. You will also focus on a loyalty program campaign with an acquisition focus.
Skills + Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field, e.g. Marketing / Communications
- Prior Brand Management / Campaign Management experience within Retail, QSR or FMCG
- Experience with campaign management and content development for multiple channels via internal creative teams as well as agency partners
- Exceptional communication, copywriting and presentation skills
- Well-developed project management skills, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical capability
- Experience with product development and product launches is ideal, but not essential
Please note: to be considered for this role, you will be need to be available for an immediate start and for the duration of the 3-6 month contract period.
This role will best suit a candidate who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will have an analytical nature, able to identify and communicate trends and insights as well as adapt communications to optimise messaging in market with the key target audience.
You will pride yourself on your exceptional communication, influence, relationship building and stakeholder management skills. You will have an entrepreneurial flair with a love of being hands on in a varied role which leverages your adaptability, project management skills and ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.