About the company
Our client is a market leader in the health & wellbeing space who hold brand recognition and loyalty, both locally and globally. With a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver best in class products to the market, our client aspires to aggressively and portability grow each year.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Manager role will work with market leading brands to drive category growth through innovation and creative integrated campaigns. You will be working on end to end brand planning and strategy creation, finding creative ways to share stories and experiences to build connections with global consumers. Providing a high level of autonomy and exploration, this role requires a fun, creative, out of the box entrepreneurial spirit.
A key focus of the role will be to work with the broader marketing team to identify opportunities for launch in the Australian market based on market analysis. You will act as the guardian of the brands to ensure the activations are in line with objectives and brand vision as well as meeting targets.
- Identify brand opportunities based on thorough analysis of competitor and retailer landscapes
- Bring a category lens to your brand planning, to ensure category captaincy and growth
- Develop of long-term brand strategies and DNA and development plans
- Effective & efficient management of P&L and A&P budgets
- Deliver NPD launches, using insights & market research to help inform the future pipelines
- Management agency partners to develop TTL communications
- Conduct post implementation analysis to identify portfolio optimisation opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 5+ years' experience in Brand or Category Management, ideally working within the grocery channel
- TTL campaign marketing experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objectives
- Experience working closely with either Aztec or Nielsen data
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!