Our client is an Australian FMCG business, synonymous for its brands and famous for its values of passion and imagination within the organic food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense growth, there is now a Portfolio Manager opportunity available in their Melbourne based head office.
The Portfolio Manager role reports to the Head of Brands and will combine strategic planning, insights and innovation to present a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. You will be responsible for a portfolio of brands with your mandate being to build and evolve these brand stories & work creatively to maintain strong market presence. A highly developed ability to take market insights and innovate is vital to success in the role- our client are looking for a marketer who can think outside of the box and drive brand engagement! The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the health & wellness space, be outgoing, energetic and comfortable with the autonomy to make their mark in this young and vastly expanding business.
- Develop, enhance and drive brand image, positioning and message to market
- Ensure the integrity of the brands across ATL and BTL communications
- Develop and execute PR plans, events, NPD launch plans
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Target key partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Lead a Social Media Manager to develop and implement an effective communications strategy via relevant social media
- Work alongside the NPD team to develop and innovate
- Work closely and support the sales team
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 4+ years' experience in a Brand Management role within an FMCG business
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively work cross-functionally
- Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
- Comfortable and agile in working in an environment with limited systems and processes
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of drawing insights and recommendations efficiently
- Be innovative, action focused and know how to deliver results quickly. We want you to experiment!
- Strong commercial acumen
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.