About the company
Six Degrees Executive has partnered with a leading Australian retailer as they innovate their service offering and go from strength to strength. Having seen considerable and sustained online market growth, our client is looking for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst to take them to the next level.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will provide critical communication between IT and business stakeholders. You will further understand business problems and needs, assess organisational impacts and document requirements that support delivery of technology initiatives.
About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst will be part of a team supporting projects for key divisions and undertaking (but not limited to) the following:
- Understand and document business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
- Compile, validate and document business and system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility of a fit-for-purpose solution and traceability of requirements
- Assist stakeholders, project managers and IT leadership to optimise scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects whilst managing expectations of users and management
- Write functional and non-functional specifications for solutions
- Contribute to UAT test scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to functional and non-functional requirements, User Stories, Requirements Traceability Matrix, As-Is/To-Be documentation and mock-ups
- Assist in the establishment of training and support plans
- Contribute to quality discovery/idea creation requirements with business stakeholders and assist in producing business/investment cases
- Exposure to projects with wide application and data integration scope
- Outstanding end to end project delivery experience and ability to juggle multiple projects
- A business specialist, with the ability to liaise and influence with a variety of stakeholders by translating complex information into understandable business language
- Experience in all facets of Business Analysis including Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies can perform detailed technical analysis of system datasets and data rules
- Able to conduct reviews with stakeholders to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions
Benefits to you:
This is a fantastic opportunity as you will be exposed to the latest technology stacks, generous team member discounts and career growth and succession opportunities across the business.
Sound interesting? If so, feel free to apply now or contact Mark Watson of Six Degrees Executive Melbourne.