Due to continued growth, our client is seeking the services of experienced Senior BDM within the Industrial products segment.
This nationally recognised company, regarded as leaders in the supply of industrial consumables and automation applications, across Manufacturing, Construction and Mining Industries are now growing their team!
About the role:
Reporting to the National sales Director you will be responsible for directly managing and growing relationships within Industrial Contractors, End Users, and OEM's. This challenging and rewarding role will see you be part of their strategic team who focus on developing and managing existing clients aimed at generating business and creating new revenue streams within, but you will also be responsible for independently driving New Business across the state of NSW.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users, OEMs and contractors across the industrial channel.
- Present new products to direct end users with supporting offers from marketing.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base, along with Build the NSW portfolio.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Attend industry trade fairs to promote the brands and present new innovative products.
- Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting)
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- An engineering OR trade background in either the electrical or mechanical field.
- +5 years in similar position selling industrial products to end users in markets such as, Industrial, Mining, Food Manufacturing, Engineering, Distributors and SME organisations.
- Ability to stand on their own and run the NSW Portfolio with little management.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
- Previous experience as a sales engineer in the pneumatics, electrical, automation, process control and/or electronics industries… Would be a considerable advantage.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.