We're delighted to be collaborating with one of the world's largest and most diverse providers across the globe for artwork, graphics digital and visual display solutions, A true market leader in their industry, who are renowned for their innovative product ranges and focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions across the Australian market, we now have a chance for someone to join the NSW Team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director this this critical role is responsible for identifying and selling to the existing customer base and increasing that customer portfolio by generating new business while managing the territory and direct channel to market across key industry verticals. (FMCG, Retail, Automotive and Industrial Building markets) The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development plans, in order to win new business with the emphasis on products and solutions.
- Manage key existing customer relationships with both large blue-chip brands and SME organisations.
- Support team members, promote a positive team environment and behaviours in line with the firm's core values.
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control.
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution based sales environment.
- Ideally the person will have a strong understanding across Artwork, Graphic Design, Printing or Packaging.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (managing key accounts) with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
You will be across industry trends, understand the dynamics of your markets and be self-motivated by achieving goals and building a career with an impressive global business that prides itself on being the best.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.