About the company
Our client is a performance-based specialist who aim to leverage, optimise and educate their clients through managed solutions. They are driven by insight, technology and data. This organisation are the experts in Aged Care.
About the role
This is a key new role for the business. You will report to the Partner within Advisory, in which you will bring your expert solution selling experience to drive new business and nurture existing clients. My client is looking to appoint a successful and consultative Business Development Manager with a proven track record of developing new business as well as managing a strong portfolio of existing clients dealing at C-Suite Level.
- Identifying sales opportunities, developing & implementing strategies and close sales
- Managing and developing key existing accounts
- Overseeing client relationships throughout the client journey
- Consistently achieving and exceeding targets
- Utilising internal resources and engaging in team & business activities
Skills & Experience
- You will have a proven track record of success in selling a service and managing a solutions-based client life cycle
- You will be solution focused, problem solver and have the commercial & business acumen to turn around sales
- Ability to hunt for new business and build strong relationships
- Driving performance through existing relationships while being able to overcome challenges
- Possess a strong collaborative working style that can easily build internal relationships
They pride themselves on offering a high energy and busy working environment with lots of perks and an opportunity to make a change.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.