About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading age care business performance specialists. Driven by insights, technology, and data their aim is to provide their clients with an expert comprehensive understanding of how they can improve management solutions and overall performance.
About the role
Reporting to the Partner within advisory this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate leverage a technically consultative sales approach delivering new business development as well as fostering and managing existing clients. Through an advisory and commercially strategic mindset, the candidate will be able to decipher new business opportunities within C-suite level and manage lengthy client lifecycles.
- Develop a strong understanding of vertical expertise which seek to stimulate and promote deep and enduring relationships with key accounts and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of our service offering.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their management solutions and promote our services as a seamless resource that works harmoniously within their current work environment.
- Manage and develop key existing clients through a consultative and advisory approach.
- Effectively new generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to foster enduring relationships throughout the client journey.
- Deliver and exceed business targets and identify value proposition gaps and solutions.
- Forecast long term market availabilities and keep informed of competitive developments.
- Continually seek out innovative and strategic approaches that endeavour to enhance the performance of the business and our clients.
- Collaboratively work with other departments and utilise internal resources and business activities.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- You will have a successful track record in selling and managing solution-based services through a client life-cycle.
- A consultative, educational, and technical approach is key when working with existing and new clients.
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships with new businesses.
- Proven ability to deliver new business developments and retain existing clients.
- Highly engaged leader driving results with a collaborative working style which is promoted both internally and externally.
- Have experience working across c-suite level.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in business to business selling.
An establish and proud Australian company who pride themselves on a high energy and engaging workplace environment. A company who delivers pride, passion and purpose within age care deliver the same energy into their employees with perks, flexibility, and opportunity to create change.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.