For almost 50 years, our client has been at the forefront of home and outdoor living taking their customers visions and turning them into reality with the design, quality and style of their range.
Due to recent changes in the merchandise team a great opportunity is available for a Senior Buyer to join them.
Reporting to the Head of Product you will work with a team of buyers and planners to deliver the best product range at the best price for your customers, keeping up with and ahead of trends.
You will have end to end accountability for sales, margin, profitability, stock management, pricing, promotions and product development as well as playing an important part in creating a fun and inclusive culture across the business.
What we're looking for
As a senior buyer with 5+ years experience preferably within homewares, outdoor or DIY you will be able to bring to life your skill-sets and experience in the following:
- Reputation as a commercial trader with an exceptional track record in driving sales growth and profitability across a multi-million dollar portfolio
- Effectively establish, grow and maintain supplier relationships
- Identify new and emerging trends to ensure your product range attracts and delights customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a shrewd trader instinct who seeks out opportunities to disrupt the market
- Sharp eye for detail and exacting standards when it comes to merchandising & in-store execution
- Exposure to KPI retail metrics and be able to interpret P&L and trading reports
- Ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual who strives to be the best
What's on offer
- Scope for development and career progression
- Fun, engaged and inclusive culture
- Flexible working options
* Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion.