About the company
This global top tier R&D driven pharmaceutical manufacturer is of great significance to Australia, providing essential products that improve health outcomes on a large scale. A well-known company on the world stage, their people are driven by their mission to make life better for people everywhere, and through their large teams of highly skilled people, they deliver to the highest of standards. Excitingly, they are scoping a landmark new manufacturing plant construction project which will represent a monumental step forward for their local operations
About the role
The Senior Capital Program Manager is responsible for delivering the project from end to end, including scoping, design, construction, engineering and qualification through to supporting regulatory approvals and the operations start up phase. You will develop, establish and manage a large project structure of engineers, who with the support of external suppliers and consultants will execute the packages of work to the agreed design. Critically, you will maintain a high degree of focus on ongoing alignment with the steering committee, with cross-functional stakeholder groups, progress reporting, and the achievement of agreed schedule, commercial and business outcomes. As someone who has a wealth of experience delivering large pharma projects, you will identify and mitigate risks to the project milestones utilising your expertise in project management principles and methodology.
We're looking for someone with a demonstrated background delivering large pharmaceutical projects:
- Relevant engineering tertiary degree
- Established background in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Experience delivering large capital projects, end to end (circa $100m+)
- Strong Project Management, stakeholder engagement and alignment skills
- Working knowledge of what it takes to deliver a big pharma project - regulatory approvals, quality, validation and compliance requirements
- Highly organised, clear and concise communicator
- Ability to distil complex objectives into clear and manageable plans
- Ability to establish and lead an engineering project team to a shared outcome
Why should you apply?
If the above sounds like it is a description of you, then this is your chance to take ownership of what is clearly one of the most significant capital projects ever delivered in the Australian pharmaceutical industry. Opportunities like this one are potentially career defining and are seldom advertised to the market.
This role is highly confidential, suitable candidates would be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement once engaged into the recruitment process. We will try to be as informative as we can be, but some key details will need to be withheld initially.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan for a confidential discussion on 03 8613 3551. As always, discussions will be held in the strictest of confidence.