Highly entrepreneurial health focused FMCG business undergoing substantial growth, are seeking an experienced Category Analyst or junior National Account Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this is a critical role within the business, responsible for the development, tracking and analysis of promotional performance.
- Manage the promotional program in Woolworths and Coles.
- Track and analyse ROI and report findings to the Executive team.
- Build trade spend tracker / account planner linking to existing internal systems / processes.
- Foster excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 1-2 years experience in either Category Management or junior National Account management.
- Have dealt with Coles and Woolworths as customers
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfortable presenting
- Joint business plan develoment and tracking
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- Tertiary educated to a Bachelor level or above is highly regarded
Benefits / Culture:
- Health and well-being of staff is #1 priority
- Fun, authentic and collaborative environment
- Business in an exciting growth phase
Apply via the link or contact Amy on 8024 7104 for more information.