The role would report into the Project Director where you will be required to undertake a variety of tasks with focus being on Civil designs for Land Development Solutions .
Specialist consultancy offering a wide range of specialised services in infrastructure, with highly capable employees including Registered Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Town Planners, Environmental Engineers and accredited Bushfire Practitioners.
In this position you will primarily look after the following, but not limited to:
- Completion of Civil Designs for infrastructure projects such as Roads, Drainage, Water, Sewage & Storm water, water reticulation
- Responsible for bringing a proactively innovative advisory capable of responding, troubleshooting and problem solving in relation to client queries
- Responsible for the drafting of high quality design drawings that are suitable for construction
- Involvement in business activities that contribute to the general well-being of the organization
To be successful for the role you will:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar projects
- Atleast 2 years of experience on a consultancy/advisory basis
- Sound innovative mindset
- Good communication skills
- Legal right to work in Australia