Our client is a key health service provider across multiple sites in Melbourne. Combined, they have a number of hospitals, healthcare services and programs delivered to a wide community of Victorians. Currently experiencing substantial growth and also committed to new programs including COVID-19 vaccinations, there is an opportunity for a Senior Communications Adviser to join their hardworking, professional team to manage project communications.
The Senior Communications Adviser reports through to the Executive Director of Communications and Public Affairs. It is a newly shaped, pivotal role which will manage strategic communications and planning for large scale projects, community programs and will drive internal and staff communications to inform and motivate. This role presents an opportunity to connect staff and community and patients.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar field experience
- Extensive experience in content development, strategic planning and execution
- An appetite to roll up your sleeves and deliver fantastic communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-site experience is desirable (or complex organisation exposure)
- Health experience would be beneficial
- Strong project management skills, delivering projects to multiple critical deadlines
- An understanding of working in an ever-changing environment
- A passion for driving healthcare communications in Victoria
Please note - this role requires travel across two major sites, car parking is available.
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3518
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. All direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for review.