Located in the south-eastern suburbs, our client is a public health-based organisation committed to assisting the community in accessing care and improving public health programs in Victoria's southeast. Priorities include mental health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, population health, health workforce, digital health, aged care and alcohol and other drugs.
High performing communications team looking for someone to assist across several different projects which includes coordinating the annual report in both soft and hard copy, coordinating media responses, updating the website and coordinating communications plans in relation to program activities.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in communications, and content development or similar field experience
- Experience or exposure to working in complex environments in the NFP and/or Health sectors is desirable
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for community development and diversity
- Highly skilled project management capability
To apply for the role
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Katie Newman at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3599