About the company
A global leader in environmental intelligence technology, providing flexible solutions to the construction, aviation, mining, industrial and essential infrastructure sectors. They assist their customers through science, technology, and real-time data to help industries and communities succeed.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Experience, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the investor relations strategy for Australia and USA investors. You will clearly articulate the company's business and progress through skilful drafting of presentations, ASX announcements, press releases, shareholder communications, media and investor meetings.
- You will work alongside the marketing, sales and product teams to prepare a pipeline of material, content, strategic releases to the ASX and through IR media
- Responsibility for creating and delivering all investor relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences and investor roadshows; including Half Year, Financial Year and AGM reports
- Provide feedback to executive management and board as to the expected reaction from the investment community from proposed transactions, corporate planning/budgeting and operating results
This role is part-time (0.6 FTE) in the first instance, with a view to increase over time.
Skills & Experience
You will be a driven individual with demonstrated experience in a Communications position focused on Investor Relations or demonstrable ability to attain skills in the following areas:
- A deep understanding of the IR strategies of publicly listed tech companies, especially small-mid caps
- A strong understanding of the investor communities and audiences
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for all media types to inspire investors
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Highly proficient and effective presentation and communication skills
- Excellent social media communication strategy and publication skills
The company is one who wants you to share in their success, which is why you'll be offered an opportunity to join their employee share scheme. They also like to ensure they create the best environment for their people, by providing flexible work arrangements, regular team events, additional parental leave, as well as health and wellbeing activities.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.