- A Senior Consultant/ Principal Consultant position at one of Australia's largest business-only energy retailers.
- Permanent role with opportunities to grow further within the company,
- Job scope will include energy audits, carbon abatement offsets,multi site ECM implementations, data analysis and modelling of energy consumption and demand for a wide range of industrial and commercial sites in accordance with the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP).
- Required to establish key energy drivers and/or KPIs; verify savings for energy efficiency projects and identify opportunities to increase energy savings
- Responsible for Energy Saving Certificate creation (ESCs) or Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs)for different energy projects such as lighting, Voltage Optimization, Chillers upgrades, with specific focus on HVAC.
- Develop turnkey energy mapping solutions for large-scale complex processing sites to monitor full cycle energy use and build business cases for capital expenditure projects,
- Engaging with government and private sector clients to maintain strong stakeholder relations, and engaging at all levels of project involvement.
Back to job search
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Permanent / Full Time|