About the Company
Our client is a for purpose organisation based in inner west Melbourne. Due to a gap on the team and high work flow, we are seeking an immediately available Content Advisor to support their team. Immediate start for 6 months.
About the Role
As a part of a dynamic communications team, you will support the creation of high-quality multichannel and multimedia content for a variety of audiences, to meet engagement and acquisition goals. Based in the inner west suburbs, you will:
- Develop and align content for each channel and at each stage in the customer journey; website, EDM, social media and video.
- Create, edit and proof content for multiple audiences and channels, including the ability to translate complex information into engaging content for each audience
- Respond to market and audience insights and create tailored content for relevant channels and customer segments.
- Report on content performance and audience engagement.
- Take a business partner approach with key internal stakeholder to support their needs
The successful candidate will come from a strong content, marketing communications or editorial background. In addition, will be able to provide examples of high-quality content produced for a variety of purposes and audiences across multiple platforms. You can demonstrate a strong client service and or business partner approach to solve business problems with content solutions.
How to Apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. The successful candidate must be available to start immediately or at one week notice.