- 3 Month Contract working predominantly from home
- Work across a large-scale website redevelopment project
- Review & edit engaging web content for international audiences
About the company:
Our client is a leading University raked within the Top 2% worldwide. They offer a range of leading programs and cater to both the local & international markets.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior International Content Coordinator, the Senior Content Coordinator role is part of a dynamic and versatile Content Marketing team situated within Marketing and Recruitment. The Senior Content Coordinator creates high-quality content for recruitment projects aimed at prospective student audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review & create tailored content relevant to web and customer segments.
- Assess and review existing content to ensure content is accurately mapped to the new website architecture.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the university to ensure content is accurate and relevant to international audiences.
- Coordinate content deliverables to a high standard and in line with the project timeline
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability of content management and generating 'one voice'
- Strong knowledge of Digital platforms and CMS programs
- Understanding of working within a Education framework
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team and ideally based working from home.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!