Senior Content Writer
- Contract role / 2 months (with possible extension) / Part-Time (3 days)
- Located in Northern Suburbs - Writing heavy & task orientated role
- Looking for a great attitude and flexible working style
About the Organisation
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs. They are seeking an experienced content writer who can assist with some business as usual communications.
About the Role
Short term contract - 2 months with possible extention, part time (3 days per week), immediate start based in the northern suburbs. Reporting up through the Marketing team, the Content Writer will engage with various stakeholders for the production of content for both domestic and international audiences. Working across print and online channels with high emphasis on stakeholder engagement.
- Plan and produce high-quality and engaging multichannel content
- Write across print and online channels, in both long and short form
The successful candidate will come from a strong content, communications and / or editorial background. In addition, will be able to provide examples of high-quality content produced for a variety of purposes / audiences across multiple platforms. Experience developing content in education/NFP a bonus.
How to Apply
Click the button, or for a confidential discussion, call Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!