- Content Writer: multiple channels
- Content / communications / editorial & stakeholder management skills required
- Immediate Start - Multiple contracts - Northern Suburbs
About the Organisation
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs. They are seeking experienced content writers who can assist with keeping some high-impact projects and some business as usual communications.
About the Role
Short term contracts, full time, immediate start based in the northern suburbs. Reporting up through the Marketing team, the Content Writer will engage with various stakeholders for the production of content for both domestic and international audiences.
- Plan and produce high-quality and engaging multichannel content
- Write across print and online channels, in both long and short form
The successful candidate will come from a strong content, communications and / or editorial background. In addition, will be able to provide examples of high-quality content produced for a variety of purposes / audiences across multiple platforms. Experience developing content in education/NFP a bonus.
How to Apply
Click the button, or for a confidential discussion, call Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!