Who will you work for?
If you want to work with an organisation that has purpose and passionate about their industry then you might want to keep reading!
Our client is a well-funded start up at is both a tech and FMCG business. With close to 40% of their industry in Australia in crisis due to a tough climate, both environmentally as well as commercially, these entrepreneurs have decided to step in and create a solution to help get brand and profit back into the industry. With a launch date fast approaching they are starting to build out their executive team to help take the story and platform to the market, and set this business up for success well into the future. Whilst the focus is domestic at the moment, the ambition is to spread internationally within the first 12 months. can set up and drive the Australian business over the coming years.
What's the opportunity?
As the Senior Customer Experience, Data and Insights Analyst, you will work with a small but growing team leveraging your natural curiosity and interest in business performance and customer insights to support the development of app and to drive customer experience.
- Building and leading a socially engaged business that understands consumers
- Working collaboratively to ensure that the platform continues to serve business purpose and consumer needs
- Design methodology to understand consumer behaviour
- Establishing a data driven decision making environment
- Working with external bodies and investors to ensure communication is streamlined and aligned to business strategy
What will you need to be successful?
You will need to have some entrepreneurial spirit coupled with experience and understanding with products or services that have a highly engaged customer base. Ideally you will possess the following skillset:
- Ability to create best practices in design & implementation of Customer Experience priorities
- Experience understanding the needs of customers
- Experience in effectively translating insights into innovative ideas that create positive customer experiences
- Understanding of Customer Experience methodologies
- Involvement in designing strategic market research projects & ability to critically evaluate insights
- Customer segmentation to drive improved customer experience
- Be part of teams & projects to better understand authentic customer insights
- Communication style that inspires change across diverse audiences
- Experience leading strategy coupled with strong commercial acumen
If you think that the above role sounds of interest then please apply today!