About the company
This FMCG consumer business boasts a strong global brand, a motivated and high energy team. Due to the current incumbent going on maternity leave, our client is seeking an experienced Customer service representative to manage their ANZ customer base. This is a pivotal role which will see you be responsible for managing customer orders and returns as well as dealing with credits and stock management.
- Carry out accurate & timely Customer Service functions to ensure a smooth operation of the Third Party Distributors Warehouse
- Manage incoming Customer Service calls & forwarding enquires appropriately to the correct internal or external function
- Process customer orders & back orders
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Manage stock count requests, return goods instructions & carry out all related investigations regarding shorts & overs
- Minimum of 3 years SAP experience in particular with the Sales and Distribution module
- 2 years within a Customer Service role with exposure to Inventory Control
- Ability to manage stakeholders and be able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Preferable from a FMCG OR Pharmaceutical background
If you are immeduiately available for a 12 month contract, please apply now!