About the company
This iconic global Automotive brand represent leading innovation and high performance, they pride themselves on providing the market with a high quality product, and first-class service that brings innovation to automotive workshops across the world.
About the role
Reporting to the State Manager, this key role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility of their company to dealer network strategy across the NSW portfolio.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Developing strong working relationships between Company and Dealers.
- Influencing skills to work with a Dealer (business partner) to deliver desired business outcomes including objective and target metrics.
- Support Dealers in the achievement of their monthly vehicle sales objective
- Monitoring Dealer performance against the key metrics and assist in achieving business targets.
- Supporting Dealers in areas of marketing, business planning, retailing, vehicle supply and profitability.
- Targeting specific dealerships with development projects to address prioritised issues.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- Demonstrate influencing skills to gain Dealer engagement to implement those plans by recognising the motivations and needs of a Dealer.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.