About the company
A global FMCG business are looking for a seasoned Senior Demand Planner to manage one of their most important customers through a key transformation of the business. With strong tenure in the business and incredible opportunities for internal progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the Role
- Generate and manage Volume forecast across S&OE and S&OP horizons
- Facilitate S&OE weekly & S&OP monthly Customer Consensus process and escalate issues via Sales and Operations Planning process
- Integrating statistical modelling, causal forecasting, market intelligence into volume forecast which supports;
- Continuous Improvement - Demand Plan Accuracy
- Prepare and analyse demand plan reports (KPIs and exception reporting) - identify relevant actions across product (sku), promotions and customer aggregation
- Identify and manage demand risks and opportunities
- Build collaborative relationships with sales, marketing and customer base
- 5+ years of experience demand planning for an FMCG business.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to influence sales, marketing, quality and other business units to align customer and business strategies.
- Strong presentation skills - able to present data in a meaningful way to various functions within the business.
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships with customers.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.