Working as part of the Supply Chain team to provide demand planning information, analysis support and meaningful insights for the central Merchandising teams to drive business decisions to develop an 18-Month Rolling Sales Forecast.
Within this complex supply chain, you will need to drive continuous improvement, advancements within S&OP and stakeholder engagement. To do so effectively you will need to have strong analytical capabilities.
- Develop the Rolling Demand Plan over 18-month horizon in a seasonal, highly promotions driven environment
- Identify both short and long term events that could impact Demand Plans
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends from the associated market intelligence and generate forecast quality metrics
- Review the sales performance with the Merchandising teams to understand current market trends
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable
- Attend and contribute to the S&OP meetings
- Effectively manage internal communication and relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Relevant degree qualification and APICS certification or similar preferred
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Retail sector is highly desirable
- Experience with implementation of advanced planning systems is highly desirable (e.g. SAP, Manugistics, Netstock or i2)
- Must have high levels of numeracy and advanced Excel skills
Please apply via the link or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.