About the Company
An Australian based technology company require an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join the team. With a vibrant and dynamic culture, and the opportunity to make the role your own, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to take a step up in their career. This company is growing and expects growth to continue due to their product offering in line with changing habits as a result of Covid19.
About the Role
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- To ensure an accurate, complete and up to date forecast across multiple product categories.
- End to end supply chain planning including inventory management, supply planning and demand planning.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in demand planning.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and planning skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working with a high number of SKUs - minimum 10,000.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills - able to work with sales team to determine accurate forecasting.
How to Apply
Applications will close Wednesday 29th April. To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.