About the company
A well known brand in the market require an experienced Senior Demand Planer for a 3-6 month contract based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. There is potential for this role to become permanent.
About the Role
- Understand item and category forecastability and implement appropriate forecast models
- Use historic data to develop a statistical forecast
- Make adjustments using known variances and ensure historic data is clean
- Gather feedback from business stakeholders to ensure multiple viewpoints are considered
- Run the formal Demand Review meeting to compare the different viewpoints and ensure a consensus forecast is agreed.
- Test and record assumptions. Understand and summarize risks for executive review.
- Clearly understand forecast value add activities and focus process on these.
- Communicate the consensus forecast with the organisation in a logical, easy to understand manner
- Create focus on critical times, promotions or deadlines which must be achieved.
- Work to ensure the consensus forecast is correctly loaded into SAP APO and communicated to production facilities.
- Work with the Supply Team to expedite or reschedule orders based on changes in demand.
- 5 years experience working in Demand Planning role
- Experience operating in a structured IBP/S&OP process
- Experience working closely with high-performing Sales teams
- SAP APO user
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.