Global, tier 1 FMCG business are currently seeking a Senior Demand Planner with excellent stakeholder engagement skills who can drive change and continuous improvement. Your main responsibility is to manage the forecasting, working proactively with functional teams such as sales, category, and marketing to develop a consensus demand plan.
- Develop and execute a demand plan based on demand patterns and business trends
- Lead S&OP meetings, communicate with sales and drive best business outcome
- Support the development of new processes and initiatives to drive continuous improvements in forecasting
- Tracking and reporting of short term forecast changes and communicate with supply team
- Analyze stock levels to identify potential stock outs, obsolete and excessive inventory to be communicated through the S&OP process
- Supply chain or business degree essential
- 3 + years' experience in demand planning within an FMCG environment.
- High proficiency in SAP and APO
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Please apply via the link below or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.