- Full time role, 2 year contract
- Manage the planning, ideation & development of content
- Flexible hybrid working, or remote options available.
About the company
Our client is an Australian owned business who is listed in Forbes as one of the most innovative companies globally. They operated globally and are considered market leaders in their field. With a people first approach, they've created a community of valued, talented, diverse individuals who really know their stuff.
About the role:
Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager, this role will sit within a dedicated team where they manage the marcomms calendar and the creation of all marketing campaigns & content. The primary focus of the role is to support the strategic planning and direction, ideation, development, and implementation of the content marketing strategy to strengthen customer engagement and deliver the brand vision across Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage the creation, production, and amplification of highly effective, targeted, quality editorial copy driven online content
- Generating content which supports SEO best practice
- Lead and champion the development of channel-specific high-impact content that is focuses on driving brand engagement.
- Manage the always-on content calendar and associated workflows ensuring all content is produced on time
- Work with a suite of copywriters, freelancers, and agencies to produce engaging content
- Deliver on the amplification strategy and look for new opportunities for content distribution to broaden reach
Key attributes required:
- Experience developing content marketing for digital media platforms including website content, social media platforms, and blogs
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to tailor for diverse audiences
- Relevant qualifications in communications, marketing, journalism or similar
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned channels
- Proven creative thinking and execution of effective communications
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will join a business that prides itself on flexible working, learning and development, emphasis on family focus and a great culture and perks. They're a tech business with all the bells and whistles!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/alicewchien