- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Manage a range of paid media campaigns
- Support in the management of a team of 3
About the company:
This specialist retailer is a well-known brand in their category and after appointing several new figures in their senior leadership team, have put digital and e-commerce at the heart of their strategy.
About the role:
A new "business critical" role offering an opportunity to work alongside top tier industry talent and make a huge impact at senior level as they look to increase online market share.
You will implement and execute a digital media strategy to optimise online performance marketing activities, driving end-to-end campaign management, using Digital to bring campaigns to life. With a strong understanding of the Digital landscape, you will educate and inform the wider business on the effectiveness and efficiency's of Digital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and execute a digital media strategy to drive online marketing revenue
- Planning, implementing, analysing and optimising all performance marketing activities across Paid Search, Social, Programmatic Display and Affiliate Marketing
- Influence and engage stakeholders at all levels, gaining buy in from other business units and presenting back results
- Mentor & support a team of 3
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable hands on experience of Search & Affiliate channels, within an agency or client-side environment
- The ability to analyse data and translate insights into a tangible marketing plan
- Intimate knowledge of the broad performance media landscape - SEM, Affiliate, Programmatic, Mobile, Social, Video and Native channels. (Training offered for any missing links)
- A test and learn approach, with proven success using optimisation tactics
- The ability to influence at all levels of the business, able engage multiple stakeholders with digital media
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett